Wycon (UK) Ltd is a leading manufacturer for the design, supply and installation of mezzanine floors.
A mezzanine floor can solve your workspace problems, it is the cost-effective solution to using wasted vertical space. A mezzanine floor can provide your organisation with a completely modern bespoke storage, production or office area at a fraction of the cost of moving premises or building an extension.
Why choose a mezzanine floor?
- A mezzanine floor is typically installed in warehouses, industrial units or manufacturing facilities, though not limited to these environments.
- A mezzanine floor is a raised structural steel platform independent of the structure of the main building, supported by steel columns and joists, then overlaid with timber decking.
- This allows you to create invaluable extra storage, offices or working areas below or above the floor, economically increasing the amount of working area available to you. The area created can be divided by installing partitioning.
- An office mezzanine floor is the perfect solution if you are looking for some extra office space without eating into the valuable floor space of your warehouse. Quick, easy and very affordable it allows you to take advantage of the unused storage space in your building and turn it into a functional workable office area, ultimately optimising your space.
- The mezzanine floor can be single or multi-tiered, as small, large or tall as you require. The design of the floor is dependent on the type of use, this can be general storage, heavy duty storage or office.
- It can have standard or special staircases, incorporate a mezzanine lift, access gates and glass balustrading. The floor can be covered with timber or steel decking.
- The designated project manager will ensure an efficient installation that minimises any disruption.
Mezzanine Floors which match your requirements and budget
- Single or multi-tier mezzanine floors can be designed, manufactured, and installed to suit your requirements.
- Mezzanine floors can be approved and fitted to a tight time frame.
- Working around your operating hours to save disruption and down time.
- Wycon (UK) Ltd can obtain Building Control approval quickly and efficiently by using our own Government Approved Inspector or we can work with your own Building Control advisor.
When purchasing a mezzanine floor from Wycon (UK) Ltd you can be confident that we will manage the full project for you, whether it be a simple single tier or multi-tier mezzanine floor.
- No obligation site survey.
- Professional advice on how to get the best from your project.
- Detailed quotation.
- Drawings issued for your approval.
- Management of the project.
- Installation by our professional installation team.
Fire Rating a Mezzanine Floor
Depending on the size, location and use of the Mezzanine Floor it may need fire rating as required by Building Control. Wycon (UK) Ltd can advise on what Fire Rating you may require for your project, including a fully detailed quotation for the supply and installation of the Fire Rating.
Click here to find out more about Fire Ratings
Why choose Wycon (UK) Ltd?
As well as supplying the mezzanine floor we are also able to offer a full turn key package. This can incorporate office partitions, steel/mesh partitioning, shelving, pallet racking, flooring, fire rating and electrics, allowing you to deal with one company, ensuring a seamless project for you.
Wycon (UK) Ltd can also provide space planning and design services, providing full fit out and refurbishment of office and other work spaces such as warehouses, factories etc.